|Dimensions||Foot/ Lbs||Meter/ Kg|
|Engine||20 hp||20 hp|
J/97E Specifications (Sample Equipment List)
Hull & Deck
• Baltek Contourkore end grained balsa composite construction using biaxial and unidirectional glass with vinylester resin on the outer hull layer for 10 year warranty against hull blisters.
• Patented “SCRIMP” resin infusion system molding process for optimum laminate strength with 65-70 % glass content in structural skins.
• Bulb keel made from lead with S/S 316L structure
• Off-white deck with a high traction non-skid
• White hull with double boot stripe in flag blue. (Lower stripe is gelcoat and upper accent stripe is in vinyl)
• Foredeck molded toe rail
• Large cockpit storage locker on starboard
• Gas bottle storage locker
• Structural bulkhead bonded to hull & deck with large access to the V-berth area.
• All intermediate bulkheads glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
• Integral floor stringer grid
• Balanced spade rudder construction using biaxial and unidirectional glass and stainless steel stock mounted in JP3 self-aligning bearings.
Spars & Rigging
• Tapered AG+ Spars aluminum racing mast with double airfoil spreaders clear anodized.
• Lateral Dyform rigging and forestay.
• Backstay with split bottom portion, adjustment tackle led to either side of cockpit.
• Boom with internal outhaul purchase system, mainsail reef line sheaves, main sheet and boom vang tangs.
• Carbon bowsprit controlled from cockpit, retracting into a watertight box.
• Solid boom vang with cascade purchase system.
• Harken Unit 1 headsail furler.
• Running rigging package of 1 Dyneema main halyard; 1 Dyneema jib halyard; 1 Spinnaker halyard with snap shackle; 2 Spinnaker sheets; 1 Tack line; 2 Jib sheets; 1 6:1 Main sheet with 4:1 fine tune for a total of 24:1; 2 Traveler control lines; 1 Bowsprit control line; 2 Reef lines.
• 2 Harken 40.2 STA (self-tailing) primary winches
• 2 Harken 35.2 STA (self-tailing) halyard winches
• 2 Aluminum lock-in winch handles,
• 2 PVC handle holders
• Mainsheet and fine tune purchase
• Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler with 4:1 purchase.
• Harken jib tracks with 4:1 car controls led aft to cleats.
• Aluminum bullseye fairleads for jib sheets
• Spinnaker sheet blocks on U-bolts
• Low friction ring at bowsprit end
• 5 Mast base halyard/reef turning blocks
• Halyards lead aft through 2 organizers and to three rope clutches on each side of companionway.
• Tack line led aft to stopper on top of the coach roof
• Bowsprit control line leading to a cam cleat on top of the coach roof.
• 4 SS mooring cleats (bow and stern)
• Custom SS Stemplate with tack fitting, SS chainplates for shrouds and backstay.
• Foredeck opening hatch (450 x 450)
• 2 opening ports on salon coach roof sides.
• 2 opening ports for aft cabin and head compartment.
• 3 rope bags.
• 2 SS handrails on coach roof.
• SS bow and stern pulpits with double rails; double SS lifelines, 4 stainless stanchions with reinforcing leg and 2 single stanchions. Wide opening gates (P&S).
• Laminated wood tiller with tiller extension.
• Acrylic companionway washboard with lock and ventilation grid.
• Door storage rack in cockpit locker.
• Flag holder.
• Interior built using wood, laminated or solid. All wooden parts are varnished or laminated with white laminate finish. Floors are in plywood laminated with wood effect.
• Vinyl lined hull sides and overhead throughout.
• Standard cushion color is Paragon Beige.
• Large hanging locker on starboard side with side pocket.
• Forward large double V-berth with storage underneath.
• Access to salon.
• Settee/berths to port and starboard.
• Drop leaf table with centerline bottle storage.
• Large storage areas behind backrests with shelves above.
• Hand rails to port and starboard.
• Two fixed hull ports for added natural lighting.
• Gimballed gas stove with 2 burners, oven and storage under.
• Stainless steel sink.
• Pressurized cold water system.
• Large 90 liter molded icebox with 12v fridge unit.
• Full length triple lockers outboard of galley countertop.
• Storage under sink with shelf and space for trash bin.
• Large chart table facing forward.
• Chart storage under table lid.
• Double lockers.
• Large hinged instrument panel outboard with electrical panel.
• Navigator's seat with storage below.
• Access door to salon.
• Large hanging locker with side pocket
• Changing seat.
• Double berth.
• Access panel to engine.
• Aluminum fuel tank under berth.
• Access door to salon. Integral 2nd molding for easy maintenance with integral shower tray, sink, access to valves and toilet support shelf.
• Pressurized cold water.
• Marine toilet with holding tank.
• Mirror, toilet roll holder.
• Vanity unit.
• Shower grating.
• Wet locker.
• White laminate finish for wear resistance.
• Steps with angled treads between bulkheads.
• Stainless steel grab rails fitted on bulkheads.
• Main engine access through lifting panel with gas spring.
Plumbing & Electrical
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
• Automatic/manual electric bilge pump with float switch.
• Pressurized water system.
• 1 water tank (total 26 gal.) under V-berth.
• Ice box drain.
• Marine toilet with holding tank and manual pump-out system.
• 1 AGM battery 75 AH and 1 engine AGM battery 70 AH with switches and double diode/circuit breakers.
• 12V electric panel with 12 breakers.
• LED lights on ceilings and swiveling tulip reading lights in cabins.
• Ceiling light in head.
• LED navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit, and mooring light.
• Rig grounded for protection against lightning.
• Inboard diesel Volvo model D1-20 18 HP Saildrive, 115 AH alternator, with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger.
• Engine panel recessed in the cockpit with acrylic protection including rev. counter, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature.
• 13 gal. fuel tank under aft cabin berth
• Sound insulated engine compartment, air ventilation hoses to the transom.
• 2 blade folding propeller
• Awlgrip Boot Stripe in lieu of STD
• Two Tone Deck (grey)
• Wheel Steering System
• Cruising Package – Battery Charger, 110VAC Shore Power, Hot Water System, house battery upgrade to 150amp, bow roller with anchor.
• Cockpit Opening Ports
• Cushion Color other than Standard
• Dodger with side curtains
• Retractable and Removable Swim Ladder
• Shoal draft keel (1.65m)
• Removable Transom Bridge
• Retractable Mooring Cleats in lieu of STD
Notice - This is a sample Specification. Please contact J/Boats or your local J/Dealer for the latest Specification.