|Engine||13 hp||13 hp|
Hull & Deck Construction
- Hull and deck constructed of balsa-cored GRP sandwich with unidirectional and biaxial laminates.
- 10 year warranty against hull blisters.
- Bulkheads laminated to both hull and deck. Chain plates bolted to structural main bulkhead.
- Aluminum mast-step fastened to main bulkhead to support mast compression.
- Hull is reinforced with molded GRP stringers in keel sump and in bow sections.
- Deck with high traction non-skid molded.
- Hull is molded white with an Awlgrip grey cove stripe.
- Deck is molded in single tone off-white.
Keel & Rudder
- Low VCG Lead keel bolted and epoxy bonded to deep molded stub with sump.
- High aspect balanced spade rudder of GRP foam sandwich.
- Alloy rudder shaft with self-aligning bearings.
- Laminated wood tiller varnished with adjustable tiller extension.
Spars & Rigging
- Aluminum performance mast and boom with two sets of swept spreaders.
- Continuous Dyform standing rigging with bottle screw adjusters.
- Headsail furling system.
- Backstay with split bottom portion, adjustment tackle led to either side of cockpit.
- Reef pennant and mainsail clew outhaul led inside boom.
- Retractable carbon bowsprit controlled from cockpit.
- Solid boom vang with integrated cascade purchase system
- Complete running rigging package
- Two self tailing 2-speed primary winches.
- Two 2-speed halyard winches
- Opening hatch of 500 mm x 500 mm for cabin ventilation and light.
- Jib car with 3:1 car controls lead to cleats on coach roof.
- Two SS handrails on top of coach roof.
- Mainsheet traveler with control line cleats mounted on cockpit sides.
- Mainsheet swivel base cam, with ratchet block and fine tune.
- Triple rope clutch mounted on aft edge of coach roof for halyards and reef lines.
- Two line storage bags shipped loose.
- Cleats and fairlead blocks for backstay adjustment in cockpit P&S.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks mounted at fwd and aft end of cockpit P&S.
- Two SS stern pulpits, one SS bow pulpit with double lifelines, stern light, SS stanchions each with reinforcing leg.
- SS bow mooring cleat.
- SS mooring cleats port and starboard.
- SS chain plates for shrouds, forestay and backstay.
- One opening cabin port on each side of coach roof.
- Manually operated bilge pump operated from cockpit.
- Two lock-in winch handles.
- Bolts, screws and fittings are all made of stainless marine grade anodized alloy.
- 13 HP Volvo Sail drive engine.
- Volvo Engine control panel in cockpit with spray shield.
- Sound insulated engine compartment, ventilation pipes
- Two-blade folding propeller.
- 13 gallon fuel tank.
- 12V 75AH battery
- Master battery switch
- Two main cabin reading lights
- One forward cabin reading light
- 12V DC electrical control panel with 6 circuit breakers
- One set of navigation lights on bow and stern
- Electric bilge pump
- Grounding system for protection against lightning
- Bulkheads and furniture covered in white Formica, white gel coat in moldings,
- for clean, low maintenance finish
- Teak and holly stream flooring in main cabin
- All interior finishing in white air dry gel coat for low maintenance
- Double v-berth with two cushions and stowage underneath
- GRP molded forepeak unit with marine WC on port and storage on starboard
- Holding tank outboard of WC
- Light and ventilation from 500 mm x 500 mm opening hatch in foredeck
- Door in main cabin bulkhead for privacy from main cabin
- Light and spacious main cabin area with two opening ports and large companionway hatch, port and starboard settees cushion covered in removable fabric, and settee seatbacks comprised of ergonomically molded in backrest
- GRP galley molding with storage compartment
- Galley sink with fresh water foot pump
- Navigation area with storage
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice or obligation. J/92s will be constructed with specifications in effect at time of construction. J Boats reserves the right to periodically upgrade these specifications through additions, deletions and substitutions.