|Engine||56 hp||56 hp|
Hull & Deck Construction
- The hull and deck are laminated with high quality materials : Sandwich construction using uni-and multi-directional glass, low density balsa core, vinylester resin and the “SCRIMP” patented resin infusion process, providing an anti-osmosis warranty of 10 years and a structural warranty of 5 years.
- White gelcoat hull finish with integrated gelcoat double boot stripe.
- Off-white deck with optional choice of 2 non-skid colors.
- Hull-to-deck joint is bonded with a methacrylate structural adhesive.
- Transverse/longitudinal grids and mast step are infused as part of the hull moulding.
- SCRIMP infusion moulded, main bulkhead.
- All intermediate bulkheads are glassed to hull and deck for strength and stiffness.
- ORC legal foredeck toe rails are an integral part of the deck moulding.
- Large capacity self draining foredeck chain locker, with space for optional electric anchor windlass.
- 2 side lockers in cockpit for storage of life-rafts.
- 2 aft lazarette lockers.
- 1 gas bottle locker, self draining with space for 2 bottles.
- Instrument pod on the sliding hatch w/ integrated mountings for sprayhood attachment.
- Transom platform with removable swimming ladder.
Keel & Rudder
- Low VCG lead keel (2.29 m draft), bolted and epoxy bonded to molded sump.
- Balanced, high aspect composite rudder using uni and multi-directional glass.
- Carbon fiber pre-preg rudder shaft.
- Self-aligning bearings.
- Aluminium steering wheel (5.26’), leather covered, on custom moulded pedestal, with well and drain.
- Compass on wheel pedestal with s/s protection bar.
- Emergency tiller.
Spars & Rigging
- White painted Hall Spars carbon mast (pre-impregnated-autoclaved), 2 sets of spreaders, with
- mainsail track.
- White painted aluminium boom, with 12:1 outhaul purchase system, mainsail reef lines sheaves,
- internal mainsheet anchorage point and forward articulated blocks to deck.
- Mast deck ring with custom moulded resin wedge, adjustable mast step.
- Discontinuous rod rigging (Nitronic 50).
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Harken Unit 2.0 genoa furling system.
- Retractable carbon bowsprit with adjustable watertight system.
- Rigid boomvang with integral purchase system for a final ratio of 30:1.
- Complete running rigging package
- 2 two speed self-tailing primary winches
- 2 two speed self-tailing mainsheet winches
- 2 two speed self-tailing secondary winches on aft end of coach roof
- 4 lock-in winch handles, including 2 of “Speed grip” type
- 4 winch handle holders
- Belowdecks mainsheet system on 2:1 blocks, led forward through boom, then down to sidedecks, then aft under deck to cockpit winches.
- Adjustable mainsheet traveler with 4:1 purchase led to both sides of the cockpit.
- Full length genoa tracks, with ball-bearing car system and adjustable purchase, adjusted from the cockpit.
- 2 footblocks for genoa sheets.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks mounted on through deck u-bolts.
- Halyard & reef turning blocks.
- Deck organizers to lead halyards and reef lines aft.
- Rope clutches on each side of companionway.
- Rope clutch on sides of coach roof.
- Bowsprit control line led to cockpit.
- 2 forward mooring cleats
- 2 aft mooring cleats
- Custom SS stemhead fitting with tack fitting and attachment studs for bow roller.
- SS chainplates for shrouds and backstay.
- 1 foredeck opening hatch (600 x 600 mm) with vent.
- Opening skylight hatches & portlights distributed in head, forward, main & aft cabins.
- 4 mesh line bags
- Large companionway spray hood with removable sides and opening front (choose from a selection of colors).
- SS handrails on top of coach roof.
- Double SS rail pulpit and pushpit.
- All around stainless lifelines, 10 stanchions including 6 with reinforcing leg.
- Acrylic companionway wash board with lock and vent.
- Flagstaff holder
- Inboard 55 HP Saildrive diesel engine, 115 AH alternator, with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger.
- Engine control panel recessed in cockpit, with plexiglass protection, including rev. counter, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature.
- 45 gallon fuel tank
- Sound insulated engine compartment, ventilation pipes to the transom.
- Two-blade folding propeller
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Electric bilge pump with switch from automatic to manual functioning with control and individual warning light.
- Shower drain pump with filter.
- Pressurized water system.
- 2 SS water tanks (total 90 gallons) under main cabin settees
- Icebox drain.
- 6 gallon calorifier.
- Marine toilet
- 2 x 115 AH batteries & 1 x 70 AH battery for engine, with switches. The batteries are charged by either the engine or the battery charger.
- 12V electrical panel, with fuel gauge, voltmeter and ammeter.
- 110V electrical panel, with circuit breaker
- Halogen lights on ceilings and swiveling tulip lights in cabins.
- Ceiling light in heads
- Navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit, steaming light and mooring light.
- Rig grounded for protection against lightning
- Battery charger
- 110V Shorepower
- Built using wood, laminated or solid. All wooden parts are varnished or laminated with white formica.
- Floors are in plywood laminated with teak and holly effect.
- Vinyl lining or varnished wood hull linings.
- Access door to heads, large hanging locker, desk with storage above and below.
- Large double berth with lockers below.
- Locker and bookshelf on starboard side.
- Shelf above berth on port side.
- Access door to main cabin and forward heads.
- Access door to main and forward cabins.
- Lower part integrally moulded for easier maintenance, with integral shower tray, sink with access
- below to seacocks, toilet roll holder.
- Sink is recessed in synthetic resin colored worktop, with rail for hand towel.
- Shower with pressurized hot and cold water.
- Marine WC
- Electric shower drain pump.
- Shelf along the hull side with mirror.
- Shower grating
AFT CABINS (Port & Starboard)
- Access door to main cabin
- Large hanging locker
- Locker with doors, storage below and above.
- Changing seat
- Shelf along the hull side
- Large double berth
- Access door to engine
- Fuel tank under Starboard berth
CHART TABLE (to port)
- Large chart table facing forward.
- Chart storage under table lid & pencil box.
- Locker under chart table
- Large hinged instrument panel with electric display, 12V 18 functions - voltmeter – ampmeter.
- Navigator’s seat with storage below.
- Large wet hanging locker with drain behind the seat.
- MAIN CABIN
- Settee/berths to port and starboard.
- Drop leaf table with cold moulded fiddles, bottle storage in centre fixed part.
- Large storage lockers behind backrests.
- Water tanks under seats
- S/s handrail on ceiling
- Lockers/bookshelves on each side.
U-SHAPED GALLEY (to starboard)
- Gimballed gas stove with oven and 3 burners, with s/s protection bar.
- Double s/s sink unit recessed in synthetic resin worktop.
- Pressurized hot and cold water.
- Large 6.4 cu/ft moulded icebox/fridge, with double access, divider and storage shelf.
- 4 utensils drawers
- Bottles drawer
- Large storage under drawers
- Storage under sink with shelf
- Trash bin with direct access from worktop
- Full length locker outboard of galley worktop with crockery storage system.
- Cold moulded fiddle around the edge of the worktop with integrated handrail.
- White Formica finish for better wear resistance.
- Open fronted locker for storage of deck gear.
- Steps with angled treads between bulkheads.
- Handrails integrated in bulkheads.
- Main engine access through removable panel.
Specifications are subject to change prior to delivery due to deletion, additions or revisions in quantities, brand or design at the sole discretion of J/Boats, Inc. Newport, RI.