|Dimensions||Foot/ Lbs||Meter/ Kg|
|Engine||40 hp||40 hp|
J/122E Specifications (Sample Equipment List)
Hull & Deck
• Infusion molded sandwich construction using uni-and multi-directional fiberglass, low density balsa core, vinylester resin and the “SCRIMP” patented resin infusion process.
• White gelcoat hull finish with integrated gelcoat double boot stripe in flag blue.
• Off-white deck with two optional choice of non-skid colors
• Hull-to-deck joint is bonded with a methacrylate structural adhesive.
• Transverse/longitudinal grids and mast step are infused as part of the hull molding.
• Infusion molded, main bulkhead.
• All intermediate bulkheads are glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
• Low VCG keel with encapsulated cast iron fin with lead bulb, bolted and bonded to shallow sump, with seamed joint to allow for easy removal.
• ORC legal foredeck toe rails molded into the deck.
• Large capacity self draining foredeck chain locker, with space for optional windlass.
• Two side lockers in cockpit, each capable of life-raft stowage.
• One aft locker in cockpit sole (aft of wheel).
• Option for a removable aft locker/dock box.
• One Gas/LPG bottle locker, vented and drained overboard.
• Integrated mounting in seahood for dodger attachment. Seahood with instrument pod.
• Transom platform with removable swimming ladder.
• Balanced, composite rudder using uni and multi-directional fiberglass, on high resistance stainless steel stock, turning on JP3 self-aligning bearings.
Spars & Rigging
• Auto-claved carbon fiber mast, runnerless with double spreaders, mainsail track, finished in white Awlgrip.
• White painted aluminum boom, with 12:1 outhaul purchase system, two reef line sheaves, internal mainsheet anchoring point and forward articulated blocks to deck.
• Pre-molded mast wedge system, and adjustable mast step.
• Discontinuous rod rigging (Nitronic 50).
• Remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster with panel installed on forward face of pedestal.
• SS hydraulic panel guard.
• Jib furling system with integrated furler drum into the deck.
• Retractable carbon bowsprit controlled from cockpit with watertight containment box draining overboard.
• Solid boomvang with 24:1 integral purchase system.
• Vectran mainsail and jib halyard.
• One spinnaker halyard with snap shackle.
• Sheet package of two spinnaker sheets, two jib sheets, one Dyneema main sheet, and one Dyneema tack line with snap shackle.
• Mainsail traveler lines.
• Adjustable jib car lines.
• Two reef lines.
• Two Harken 50.2 STA self-tailing primary winches.
• Two Harken 46.2 STA mainsheet winches.
• Two Harken 40 STA halyard winches on aft end of coachroof.
• Four Harken lock-in winch handles, including two “Speed Grip” type.
• Four winch handle holders.
• Belowdecks 2:1 Harken mainsheet system starting at the traveler, led forward through the boom, down to sidedecks, then aft under deck to cockpit winches.
• Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler with 6:1 purchase with ratchets and cam cleats attached to car.
• Harken jib tracks, with ball-bearing car system and adjustable purchase led to the cockpit.
• Two Harken footblocks for jib sheets.
• Harken spinnaker sheet blocks mounted on thu-deck U bolts.
• Five mast base turning blocks.
• Two 4-sheave deck organizers to lead halyards and reef lines aft.
• Four stoppers on each side of coachroof.
• Spinnaker tack line led aft to stopper on starboard side of coachroof.
• Roller furling control line led aft to stopper on port side of coachroof.
• Bowsprit control line led to cockpit.
• Bow roller.
• Two stainless mooring cleats at the bow.
• Two stainless mooring cleats at aft sidedeck (P&S).
• Stainless chainplates for shrouds and backstay
• One foredeck opening hatch (500 x 500 mm) with vent.
• One opening hatch (340 x 200) for heads.
• One opening hatch (340 x 200) for forward cabin.
• One opening hatch (500 x 370 mm) for main cabin.
• Two opening ports (304 x 155 mm) for forward cabin and heads.
• Large fixed window (P & S) in main salon with single opening port.
• Four opening ports for aft cabins (two on sides, two in cockpit).
• Two line bags.
• Option for large companionway dodger with removable sides and opening front.
• Stainless handrails on top of coachroof.
• Double rail stainless pulpit and pushpit.
• Double lifeline system with 8 stanchions including 4 with reinforcing leg.
• 59 inch aluminum racing wheel, leather covered, mounted to custom molded pedestal, with wheel well and drain.
• Compass on wheel pedestal with stainless binnacle guard.
• Acrylic companionway washboard with lock, stored in aft cockpit locker.
• Removable and retractable swim ladder.
• Flagstaff holder integrated into pushpit leg.
• Emergency tiller.
• Cold-molded, solid, and laminated walnut, finished in satin varnish. White finish on main bulkhead.
• Removable, wood effect veneered floor panels with lockdown hardware and ss metal ferrules and flush fasteners.
• White wood hull lining effect in main cabin. Vinyl lining on hull sides in sleeping cabins.
• Cored and insulated doors to all cabin areas.
• Large double V-berth with top access lockers below.
• Large hanging locker, desk with storage above and below.
• Locker and bookshelf on port side.
• Shelf above berth on port side, bow sprit containment area to starboard
• Access door to main cabin and forward head.
• Integrally molded for easy maintenance, with shower tray, sink with access below to seacocks, toilet roll holder.
• Sink is recessed in synthetic resin colored worktop, with rail for hand towel.
• Retractable faucet/shower with pressurized hot and cold water.
• Electric shower drain pump.
• Large storage area along the hull side with dual hinged & angled mirror doors.
• Recessed access door to main and forward cabins
AFT CABINS (Port & Starboard)
• Large hanging locker.
• Locker with doors, storage below and above.
• Shelf along the hull side.
• Large double berth.
• Access door to engine.
• Option for extra water tank under berth (Starboard cabin).
• Recessed access doors to main cabin.
CHART TABLE (to port)
• Large forward facing chart table.
• Chart and navigation tool storage under table top lid.
• Locker under chart table.
• Top access bookshelf/bin locker outboard.
• Large hinge panels outboard for instruments.
• Navigator’s seat with storage below.
• Large storage locker and shelf aft of nav seat with hinge down access panel on forward face.
• Settee/berths to port and starboard.
• Drop leaf table with integrated rails and bottle storage compartment.
• Large storage lockers behind backrests.
• Water tank and fuel tank under settees.
• Two stainless handrails on overhead.
• Double hull windows on each side.
• Integrated, sliding curtains.
L-SHAPED GALLEY (to starboard)
• Gimbaled LPG gas stove with oven and 2 burners, with s/s protection bar.
• Double s/s sink unit recessed in synthetic resin worktop.
• Pressurized hot and cold water.
• Large 150 liter molded icebox/fridge, with single top access, divider, storage shelf and 12v compressor.
• Two utensil drawers.
• Large storage under drawers.
• Storage under sink with shelf.
• Trash bin with direct access from worktop.
• Full length locker outboard of galley worktop with crockery storage system.
• White laminate finish for better wear resistance.
• Open locker/molded shelf for loose deck gear.
• Steps with angled treads between bulkheads.
• SS handrails mounted between bulkheads.
• Front engine access via piston assisted hinge-up lid.
Plumbing & Electrical
• Electric windlass in anchor locker.
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
• Electric bilge pump with switch from automatic to manual with control and individual warning light.
• Shower drain pump with filter.
• Pressurized water system.
• 12V DC refrigeration.
• Stainless water tank (42 gallon) under main cabin settee (additional water tank as option).
• Icebox drain.
• 5 gallon hot water tank.
• Marine WC.
• Holding tank with pump-out. 2nd holding tank added with optional two cabin/two head layout.
• Two 100 AH AGM type batteries & one 70 AH battery for engine, with switches. The batteries are charged by either the engine or the battery charger.
• 12V electrical panel, with fuel gauge, voltmeter and amp meter.
• 110V main circuit breaker and panel.
• Halogen lights on ceilings and swiveling tulip lights in cabins.
• Ceiling light in heads.
• Low voltage LED navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit.
• Steaming light and mooring light.
• Grounding system for protection against lightning.
• Mastervolt Battery charger.
• 110V Shorepower inlet with 30 amp service and one outlet at nav station (no cord).
• Volvo D2 40 HP Saildrive diesel engine, 115 AH alternator, with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger.
• Volvo engine controls & fuel gauge recessed in cockpit, with plexiglass protection, including rev. counter, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature.
• 35 gallon aluminum fuel tank.
• Sound insulated engine compartment, ventilation pipes.
• Two-blade folding propeller.
• Boot Stripe in color other than standard.
• Two-tone deck in lieu of standard white.
• Removable transom box.
• Electric main halyard winch to port
• Lifeline gates (Port & Starboard).
• Removable cockpit table.
• Cockpit Shower.
• Two opening ports in aft face of coach roof.
• Teak decking in cockpit and/or on side-decks.
• Shoal keel (6.4’) in lieu of standard
• Two cabin, two head interior layout.
• Cushions in color other than standard.
• Cushions in leather.
• Additional battery (brings total capacity to 300AH).
NOTICE - This is a sample Specification. Please contact J/Boats or your local J/Dealer for the latest Specification.